Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe to my blog!

Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome First Grade Wildcats!

We are kicking off the school year! We had a great night together at Meet the Teacher. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my classroom...and the ice cream! I had a lot of information to cover in a short amount of time tonight. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding anything. I'm here to help.  Homework will begin within the next few days. Our first spelling test will be next Friday.

This week we will be learning about each other and working on our team building skills. It will be a fun week! There will also be a "Get To Know Me" sack coming home for your child to complete. Keep your eyes open for information.

Thanks again to all families who came tonight!

Please remember to check out our classroom Facebook page and "LIKE" it!
Search: Mrs. Byrne's First Grade


No comments:

Post a Comment